Students should not arrive to school before 8:00am as there is no supervision.
8:00am – 8:30am Prep - Year 2 students to sit outside the library
Years 3 - 6 students sit on I Block verandahs
8:30am – 8:55am All students have supervised play before school
8:55am All students enter their classrooms
10.30am – 11:00am Prep – Year 2 First Break
11:00am – 11:45am Years 3 – 6 First Break
1:00pm – 1:30pm Prep –Year 2 Second Break
1:30pm – 2:00pm Years 3 -6 Second Break
3:00pm School concludes
3:15pm Staff supervision of students on grounds ceases
- Students are not to arrive at school before 8:00am. Toowong Outside School Hours Care is available if you need your child to be at school prior to this time.
- Students arriving between 8:00am and 8:30am will need to sit quietly outside the library or on I Block verandah. A supervising teacher will communicate with the children when their before school play will begin.
- The school bell sounds at 8.55am so that students can enter their classrooms and learning can commence promptly at 9:00am.
- If a student arrives late for school they need to report to the office for a late slip.
- Students are required to be signed out by a parent before leaving the school during school hours.
- Students still on the school grounds unsupervised by staff and parents after 3:15pm must wait in the office to be collected by their parent or carer.
- The office closes at 3:30pm.